Friday, October 14, 2011

11/6/11 Italian-Style Meatball Subs

OK, I KNOW this is SUPER EARLY since we haven't even had THIS Sun.'s exchange & there are FIVE Sun.'s in Oct., which means the exchange following this coming Sun. won't be til NOV. 6th!!!!!

Anyway in calculating the ground beef needed for stuffing my peppers for this Sun.- Stater Bro.'s butcher convinced me to buy a little more than TWICE what I needed.

Hence, I have made Italian-Style Meatballs for subs for our exchange on Nov. 5th.

Italian-Style Meatball Subs
Thaw cook 350 degrees 45 min.'s give or take.....
Serve HOT on sub buns w/provolone cheese.
Along side fries, tots, or onion rings & choice of melon.


I will need Rachael, Yerika, and Stacy (Laura only comes the 3ed Sun.'s) to PLEASE take them this exchange as my freezer is too too FULL!!!!!!
Also, Luisa...if you join in by then...no worries, I'll have PLENTY for you too that I'll give you then. If not, no worries since I can easily put them w/pasta or something!

Cheers!

I REALLY hope this doesn't mess up anyone Else's plans, but since no one is posting what they are bringing anymore, I took a chance that it wouldn't interfere!

No comments:

Post a Comment